Sidor

tisdag 26 mars 2013

Some odd girl paperdoll card


I've fallen for these cuties lately, much later than everyone else as usual ;-) I'm a bit of a slow starter some times. I really like this paperdoll set, it brings back childhood memories. I also used to make my own paperdoll families and colouring Kaylee's clothes with my copic markers reminded me of that. Only she's much more stylish than my childhood dolls ;-)

I put her clothes on with 3d-dots to achieve a picture with more depth.

I was inspired by this sketch at the Some Odd Girl blog when I made my card. The sentiment is the Swedish word for Happy Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by!
/ Beatrice.

1 kommentar:

  1. awww! your Kaylee looks fabulous on this card! love the colouring, the sentiment all distressed like that, and your super fun papers ! thanks so much for joining the Odd Girls for our March challenge!

    SvaraRadera