Sidor

måndag 11 februari 2013

To my friend with love

Since it is Valentine´s Day this week I decided to make a card for a friend abroad who really needs it. To let her know I think of her, sadly I'm too far away to bring it to her in person, but I hope the postal service will do their job.
I used a very cute Greeting Farm stamp that I bought second hand recently and am playig along in this week's Farm Fresh Friday-challenge, with theme buttons and baker's twine. The girl and dog is coloured with copics. Papers from My Mind's Eye Nostalgia-collection. Button from my stash of old buttons. Good to use them every now and then, now that I don't do so much sewing any more.

Thanks for stopping by!
/ Beatrice.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Too cute!! I love the shape and the colors! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tusen tack för dina fina ord i min blog. Jätte fint kort, så fina färger. Jag blir så imponerad på dem som kan göra kort, för det är jag verkligen ur dålig på.

    SvaraRadera